Thursday, October 23, 2008

Update - High protein flour - it's all who you know...

So my friend Pizza Dave says he'll hook me up with some of his high protein flour. He uses Pilsbury instead of King Arthur; but for my purposes that should be fine.

I went to his excellent pizza joint for lunch yesterday. He recently expanded his dining area, and I hadn't seen it during a lunch rush, wondered if he was filling it up. Wow, was he ever - the place was packed. I got there late for lunch, about 12:30 and there was a nice line and almost no free tables. It was good to see in this scary economy, because he's such a good guy. Anyone who works as hard as he does - good things are going to come his way, but I'm very glad to see that his expansion paid off.

So I want to get at least 7 or 8 pounds of flour from him, and I don't have anything really good to transport/store it in at the moment, but I'll try to take care of that over the weekend and then go see him and get it filled up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you in favor of irradating food?