Friday, August 7, 2009

More tainted ground beef

I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here...err, I mean that tainted ground beef is making the rounds again.

The most recent one looks like salmonella. Which is, sad to say, the good news. Could have been more e. coli like they saw in Colorado this past June.

Regarding the first story, I saw a quote in Fox New's report:

"The beef was repackaged and sold under different retail brand names, so customers are being urged to check with their local store to determine if they bought any of the beef."

Repackaged. Resold under different names. Let the 3 card monte game begin. Follow the queen, here we go....

Who do you call to complain?

If I have a problem with my beef, I call my beef farmer Roger (or his wife Brenda). Of course, I don't have problems with Roger's beef, because they don't treat their animals like commodities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you in favor of irradating food?